Monday, November 22, 2010

Grades on 22nd Nov...

Here are mine grades for mine biz law and ISB...

ISB- B
BIZ LAW- D+

This is the first time I have a D+ for mi CA... WTH... wadever...

This is the toime that I have to focus on mi Exams which is one more week away already esp for mi BIZ law as I know that i cannot pass through the bell curve again... I hope that I can get through this time round and get a diploma cert so people will not say too many things... Even if I get the cert already, they will still say many things... Haiz...

I have been thinkning that out of many bosses in singapore, how many bosses will treat their employees the way they did it to mi esp bruce and Alicia. Alicia didnt know that we are suspecting her to use bruce handphone to sms to mi telling all those nasty things...

Please tell mi what to do... In the name of Jesus Chirst. Amen.

No comments: